site hit counter

[KAD]≡ PDF CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks



Download As PDF : CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

Download PDF CALIFORNIA RETRIAL  edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

86,211 wds.

ARC comments

"Terrific legal thriller…characters alive and real. Felt like I knew each one of them personally."

"Great courtroom story. I was anxious to solve the mystery and get answers, but sad to leave Dr. Rice and his friends and enemies. Exciting from start to finish."

Dr. Michael Rice, a sports medicine surgeon, is convicted of the brutal murder of a teenage girl, the daughter of his clinic partner. After spending ten years in prison in Tehachapi, California, he receives word he's been granted a new trial; and to his astonishment, he's been given bail and temporary freedom as well.

His hometown reacts with hatred and violence at his release, and he realizes he might not survive until his trial date, since local authorities seem more concerned with protecting the community from him than with attempts on his life.

He's desperate to use his time to prove he's not a killer, but he's blocked at every turn by those with hidden motives and agendas.

His wife Karen believes fiercely in his innocence, but she is hospitalized and unable to assist in his effort to uncover new evidence; and since the rest of his family is certain of his guilt, and his lawyer is useless, he has resigned himself to operating alone.

But to his shock, he's joined by two unlikely allies who are as determined as he is to keep him out of prison and to solve the mystery of what really happened ten years ago.

The team comes up with some startling revelations, but Michael is not convinced he can use the new information in court; and as the trial date approaches, he senses his freedom will soon be taken from him and he'll be back behind bars in Tehachapi.

At trial, the drama in the courtroom unveils a variety of surprises, both for the prosecution and the defense; and by the time the jury retires, no one is certain of the outcome.

"Boy, did I like this one. What a fine suspense thriller…learned so much about the California legal system."

CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

I have become a fan of mysteries and this one is right up there with some of my favorites. I do really like the way these characters came out of the page for me. I wanted to see what was going to happen and hated to have to put the book down. would have read it in one sitting if I could have. This author has a great way of telling a story and often I am completely caught off guard with "who done it" as I had already made up my mind. I do like the way he writes, to the point and not overly verbose. So I am looking forward to his next book. my other favorite of his was Runaway Twins. if you haven't read it, you should give it a go.

Product details

  • File Size 695 KB
  • Print Length 257 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage Unlimited
  • Publication Date October 11, 2013
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B00FUCANPK

Read CALIFORNIA RETRIAL  edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

Tags : CALIFORNIA RETRIAL - Kindle edition by Pete Palamountain. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading CALIFORNIA RETRIAL.,ebook,Pete Palamountain,CALIFORNIA RETRIAL,FICTION Thrillers Crime,FICTION Thrillers Legal
People also read other books :

CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks Reviews


good read
Highly recommended this book
I'm looking forward to reading more of Mr. palamountain's books. I had a hard time putting it down until I finished it.
I will be reading more of Mr. Palamountain. This story, the trial and the conclusion, are the best of all the things that go into making a good murder mystery. It should be, shortly into the story, obvious to all readers how this book will end but, the trip getting there is well worth taking.
Nice tale, smartly told and some unusual characters... along quite a few too predictable ones. Not enough suspense and a vert tidy and optimistic end which goes on and on. However one keeps reading and that's the main point. Will try the next when it comes along.
A FANTASTIC BOOK! All I can say is that if you want to do youself a favor, buy this book immediately!!! Beautifully develped characters, a great plot and sustained uncertainty that you simPly HAVE to keep reading to find out what happens next. Okay, you read this NOW GO BUY THE BOOK!!!!!!
Interesting story. Writing is above average, though the storytelling drags at points. The more serious fault is that too many interesting plot developments are told to the reader rather than shown in scenes and dialogue.
The unfolding storyline suggested that an enjoyable book was in store. Unfortunately it did not turn out this way. It should have been 50 or 60 pages longer developing more content for jury selection, for instance, as well as for various evidence given and cross-examinations. These short-cuts took much of its potential out of the story.
I have become a fan of mysteries and this one is right up there with some of my favorites. I do really like the way these characters came out of the page for me. I wanted to see what was going to happen and hated to have to put the book down. would have read it in one sitting if I could have. This author has a great way of telling a story and often I am completely caught off guard with "who done it" as I had already made up my mind. I do like the way he writes, to the point and not overly verbose. So I am looking forward to his next book. my other favorite of his was Runaway Twins. if you haven't read it, you should give it a go.
Ebook PDF CALIFORNIA RETRIAL  edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

0 Response to "[KAD]≡ PDF CALIFORNIA RETRIAL edition by Pete Palamountain Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks"

Post a Comment